- Payments by TAS insurance group grows by one third in Jan-Aug 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian serviceman wounded amid eight ceasefire violations in Donbas in past 24 hours – JFO HQ 20.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 20.09.2021
- Ukrainian canoeists Luzan, Chetverikova win gold at World Rowing Championship 20.09.2021
- Business develops project to create national network of hydrogen filling stations in Ukraine – president of association 20.09.2021
Belarus records 1,630 COVID-19 cases, 12 related deaths over past 24 hours
MINSK. Sept 14 (Interfax) – As many as 506,591 positive tests for COVID-19 have been registered in Belarus as of September 14, the press service for the Belarusian Health Ministry said.
Belarus has reported 1,630 new cases of COVID-19 in the past 24 hours and reported 1,888 the day before, the press service said.
"Since the infection began spreading in the country’s territory, 3,941 patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have died," the press service said. The death toll stood at 3,929 on September 13.
As many as 495,561 patients with a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 have recovered (494,446 as of September 13). A total of 1,115 people have recovered over the past day, it said.
Another 9,274 coronavirus tests have been performed in the country over the past day, bringing the total number of tests performed to 9,066,129.
"Over 1,775,000 Belarusians have received their first shot of a COVID-19 vaccine, including 1,482,000 people who have been fully vaccinated," the press service said.