- EU reaffirms course toward Moldova's European integration 08.02.2023
- Russia preparing for new offensive in Ukraine, but have not enough combat power – ISW 08.02.2023
- NATO member states' ministers to discuss targeted support to Moldova in late Feb 08.02.2023
- West can supply Ukraine with first Leopard 2 battalion by April or May – German defense minister 08.02.2023
- Ukraine reduces steel output by 93.9%, ranking 38th in Worldsteel rating, in Dec 2022 08.02.2023
Azerbaijan's money supply grows 24% in 2022
BAKU. Jan 25 (Interfax) – Azerbaijan’s broad money supply, or M3 aggregate, which is cash, term deposits, and instant access and ordinary deposits, grew 23.6% in 2022 to 42.825 billion manat, the Central Bank of Azerbaijan told Interfax.
M3 rose 6.7% in Q4 2022.
M0, or cash money supply, was 13.298 billion manat, rising 8.1% over the quarter and 21.5% in 2022.
The M1 aggregate, which is cash and instant access and ordinary deposits, was 25.366 billion manat, up 7% and 23.3%, respectively.
M2 money supply, which is cash, instant access deposits, term deposits, and manat deposits, was 29.566 billion manat, up 6.7% and 23.8%.
Foreign currency deposits amounted to 13.259 billion manat at the end of December, up 6.5% over the quarter and up 23.1% in the year. The share of foreign currency deposits in the broad money supply was 30.96% as of December 31, up from 31.01% at the end of Q3.