- Uzbekistan, Afghanistan could discuss power line, railroad construction projects 16.10.2021
- Zelensky instructs to consider issue of increasing prison term for smugglers to 20 years – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Russia records all-time high of COVID-19 cases, deaths, 33,308 and 1,002 – coronavirus response HQ 16.10.2021
- Ukraine's defense plan approves by NSDC is classified, it to be implemented in case of war – Danilov 16.10.2021
- Intl Court of Justice appoints second round of written submissions in Ukraine against Russia case – MFA statement 16.10.2021
Azerbaijan extends export duties on copper, copper-alloys to 2025
BAKU. Oct 12 (Interfax) – The Azerbaijani Cabinet of Ministers has extended the current customs duty rates for exports of copper and cooper-containing products until December 31, 2024, the government told Interfax.
In line with the cabinet’s decision, which was published on the government’s website, the export duties on refined and unrefined copper, copper-alloys, and copper tailings and scrap are 10% of the customs value but no less than $300 per tonne.
As reported earlier, export customs duties on the indicated types of goods have applied in Azerbaijan since February 9, 2017. The duties were initially introduced for five years.