- Korniyenko to delegation of NATO Intl Secretariat: It's time to demonstrate results in Ukraine's application for membership in Alliance 31.03.2023
- Invaders shell Zaporizhia, Orikhiv; wound four – Yermak 31.03.2023
- Bucha's executions in cold-blood are part of Kremlin's plan to eliminate Ukrainians – European Commission's President 31.03.2023
- ICC, PGO to establish joint working groups to investigate war crimes 31.03.2023
- Zelenskyy takes part in raising state flag ceremony on restored flagpole in Bucha, presents mayor Hero City award 31.03.2023
ATB expands geography of delivery to de-occupied, front-line territories
KYIV. March 9 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The ATB-Market company is scaling up a project to deliver food and essential goods to the de-occupied and front-line regions of Ukraine, the territories of Kherson and Donetsk regions, the company’s press service reported.
According to the press release, the weight of each order can be from 10 to 100 kg, depending on the selected branch for which delivery is selected and the delivery service.
Earlier it was reported that ATB launched delivery to the de-occupied settlements of Kharkiv region at the end of last year in partnership with Ukrposhta. The entire process from ordering products in the ATB online store to receiving them at the post office takes an average of two to five business days. Now one more partner has been added, Nova Poshta, in the branches of which you can also receive delivery.
To date, the delivery of food and essential goods is provided in more than 150 settlements of Kharkiv, Donetsk and Kherson regions. The list is constantly expanding.
ATB Corporation is an association of large Ukrainian enterprises operating in such business areas as retail trade, asset management, production and sale of food products, provision of services in the field of sports and recreation. More than 70,000 people work at the enterprises of the corporation.