- Yermak: There are great expectations from conference on Ukraine's restoration in Rome 30.03.2023
- Complaint filed with police, Culture Ministry's Commission to continue its work in Lavra tomorrow – Tkachenko 30.03.2023
- Ukraine ready to take back deported Ukrainian orphans on Russia's border with any EU country – Vereschuk 30.03.2023
- Issue of Putin's possible visit to Turkey being worked out; no official confirmation – Ukraine's Ambassador 30.03.2023
- Kremlin outraged by China's lack of support for Russian aggression against Ukraine – Kuleba in FT interview 30.03.2023
At night invaders launch missile attack on Zaporizhia, destroying catering establishment – authorities
KYIV. March 18 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Saturday night, the invaders launched a missile attack on the city of Zaporizhia, destroying a public catering establishment, city council secretary Anatoliy Kurtev has reported.
“According to the preliminary information available now, a Russian missile destroyed a catering establishment. Glasses flew out from the blast wave into the surrounding houses. Roofs and facades have been damaged. No one was hurt. All relevant services are working at the place of the hit,” Kurtev wrote on his Telegram channel.