- Chinese Foreign Ministry: ICC issuing arrest warrant against Putin, should 'avoid politicization and double standards' 20.03.2023
- Four servicemen killed during shootings in military unit of Chernihiv region; proceedings being launched – SBI 20.03.2023
- Kharkiv region's SBU department ex-head Dudin to stand trial on charges of treason – SBI 20.03.2023
- Ukrainian FM urges EU ministers to increase supply of weapons, artillery shells to Ukraine 20.03.2023
- No negotiations with current Russian elite after ICC judgement – Podoliak 20.03.2023
At least seven people wounded in shelling of Avdiyivka, Kostiantynivka by Russia – regional administration
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – One person was killed and at least two were wounded as a result of a missile attack on the town of Avdiyivka in Donetsk region by the Russian occupation forces, Head of Donetsk Regional Military Administration Pavlo Kyrylenko has said.
“The enemy launched two missiles at the town. One of them hit a school building where a humanitarian aid center is located,” he said on the Telegram channel on Monday.
In addition, five civilians were wounded in Kostiantynivka, Donetsk region.
“The Rushists shelled from Uragan multiple launch rocket systems,” Kyrylenko said.
Earlier, Head of the Office of the President of Ukraine Andriy Yermak said that one woman was killed in Avdiyivka as a result of the enemy shelling. No casualties were reported in his message.