- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
- Wagner fighters exhausted by Ukrainian forces: Enemy forced to involve special forces, amphibious assault units in battles for Bakhmut – Syrsky 10.04.2023
Astra Zeneca allocates another $3 mln for humanitarian support to Ukraine – Vice President
KYIV. May 5 (Interfax-Ukraine) – AstraZeneca has allocated another $3 million for humanitarian support to Ukraine, increasing the total amount allocated for these purposes to $10 million, AstraZeneca Vice President Hans Sijbesma said.
He noted at the High-Level International Donor’s Conference for Ukraine in Warsaw on Thursday, the company is allocating an additional $3 million in humanitarian support to Ukraine.
According to him, AstraZeneca previously allocated $7 million for these purposes, including donations to the Red Cross and for medicines.