- Ukraine recovery should be based on development of territorial communities, innovations, involvement of professional domestic community – results of ESUR forum 29.06.2023
- Ukraine repatriates five more seriously wounded Russian POWs 10.04.2023
- Rada intends to include history of Ukraine, foreign language in final certification for general secondary education 10.04.2023
- Rada terminates protocol on joint anti-terrorist measures in CIS territories for Ukraine 10.04.2023
- 100 Ukrainians, incl defenders of Mariupol, returned according to swap procedure – Yermak 10.04.2023
As result of missile's part falling in Holosiivsky district of Kyiv, there are killed, injured – mayor
KYIV. Jan 26 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of the fall of a part of a missile in Holosiivsky district of Kyiv on Thursday morning, there were victims, the press service of Kyiv City Military Administration said.
"Holosiivsky district. As a result of the fall of a missile’s part, there are victims. The information is being specified," the administration said.
The administration urges citizens to stay in shelters.
In turn, Kyiv Mayor Vitali Klitschko said that as a result of the fall of the missile’s part, one person was killed and two more were injured.