- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
As result of hostile shelling in Kherson region, woman killed, six civilians wounded – PGO
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – As a result of shelling in Kherson region on May 2 and May 3, a woman was killed, and at least six civilians were wounded, the Prosecutor General’s Office (PGO) has said.
"In the period May 2 and 3, 2022, the military personnel of the aggressor country fired artillery at Vysokopilska and Kochubeyivska communities of Kherson region. As a result, a resident of the village of Zahradivka killed. According to preliminary data, at least six civilians received bodily injuries of various nature and severity," the prosecutor’s office said in the statement, the text of which was posted in its Telegram channel on Wednesday.
According to the prosecutor’s office, shelling damaged and destroyed private households.
Under the procedural leadership of Kherson regional prosecutor’s office, a pretrial investigation is carried out in criminal proceedings on violations of the laws and customs of war (parts 1, 2 of Article 438 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine).