- Zaluzhny, Commander-in-Chief of NATO Air Force in Europe Cavoli discuss defense issues 29.03.2023
- Ukrainian aviation carry out five strikes on areas of concentration of Russian occupiers in past 24 hours – AFU General Staff 29.03.2023
- AFU General Staff: Russian invaders continue to build fortifications in temporarily occupied Crimea 29.03.2023
- Russian military trying to arrange provocations on Ukrainian-Belarusian border – SBU interception 29.03.2023
- Olena Kondratiuk calls on President, deputies of Slovak Parliament to become ambassadors for return of Ukrainian children 29.03.2023
ARX insurer pays out over UAH 100 mln in insurance claims in Feb
KYIV. March 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In February 2023, the ARX Insurance Group paid out over UAH 100 million in insurance claims to customers, according to a press release from the insurer.
Voluntary car insurance (KASKO) payments reached nearly UAH 69 million, voluntary medical insurance – over UAH 20 million, compulsory motor third party liability insurance of land vehicle owners (OSAGO) – over UAH 8 million, and Green Card – almost UAH 1 million.
According to the company, the largest payment – more than UAH 2 million – was for a KASKO insured event. Three more KASKO payments exceeded UAH 1 million.
As noted, more than 158 insured events under the KASKO policies occurred abroad.
According to the press service, KASKO from ARX has been operating abroad since the first day of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine. Clients receive all the necessary service and timely payments. Nine insured events occurred under the Green Card policies. The Green Card service was launched already during the war, in 2022. It became successful, offering customers, in addition to basic services, the Autoconcierge service – 24/7 information support in their native language.
ARX has been operating in the insurance market for 26 years. According to it, the company is the leader in KASKO insurance for the 12th year in a row. It ranks first among Ukrainian insurers in terms of net insurance premiums and net insurance payments for 2021. It is part of the international insurance holding Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited (Canada).