- No feed-in tariffs in new bill on energy storage systems – head of Rada energy committee 18.09.2021
- Latvia includes Ukraine in list of countries that pose serious risk to public health – embassy 18.09.2021
- Monitoring system will include all info about oligarchs – Danilov 18.09.2021
- Rada taxation committee excludes norm on excise duty for RES from 'resource' bill No. 5600 – first deputy head 18.09.2021
- Russian occupation forces violate ceasefire in Donbas 7 times, two JFO fighters wounded over past day – HQ 18.09.2021
Architectural inspectorate to stop working on Sept 15 – minister
KYIV. Sept 14 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate stops working on September 15, and the State Inspectorate for Architecture and Urban Planning begins to function, the press service of the Ministry of Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine has said.
"The State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate will end its functioning on September 15. The State Inspectorate for Architecture and Urban Planning begins to work. This is a completely new body, which has already been created and staffed with professional personnel. The liquidation of the State Architectural and Construction Inspectorate and the launch of the State Inspectorate for Architecture and Urban Planning is one of the most important steps in the reform of urban planning," Minister of Communities and Territories Development Oleksiy Chernyshev said.
According to him, 30% of employees have been recruited to the staff of the new body.
Earlier, the Ministry of Communities and Territories Development, the State Inspectorate for Architecture and Urban Planning and the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine signed a memorandum on the inspection of future employees of the inspectorate.
As reported, bill No. 5655 on the reform of urban planning was adopted at the first reading by the Verkhovna Rada in July.