- Vereschuk: About ten children currently remain in Bakhmut 22.03.2023
- UK announces deliberately false information spreading by Russia on tank shells containing depleted uranium – media 22.03.2023
- Rada proposes banning persons who damaged Ukraine’s defense capability to govern the state 22.03.2023
- Sappers from AFU start training in Lithuania 22.03.2023
- Death toll of drone attacks in Rzhyschiv increases to seven – regional police head 22.03.2023
Any info about Ukraine's alleged unwillingness to return POWs is element of enemy's IPSO – Coordination HQ
KYIV. Jan 31 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Coordination Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War once again declares that any information about Ukraine’s alleged unwillingness to return military personnel is an element of information and psychological special operations (IPSO) of the enemy and does not correspond to reality.
"The Coordination Headquarters for the Treatment of Prisoners of War notes another increase in Russian information provocations carried out by the enemy among the families of captured servicemen. Among other things, enemy channels spread information about Ukraine’s alleged unwillingness to return military personnel. The Coordination Headquarters declares that any such information is untrue and is distributed within the Russian information and psychological operations," the Coordination Headquarters said on the Telegram channel on Tuesday.
"We emphasize once again that Ukraine is working on the exchange of all prisoners of war and uses all available tools for this. For us, the fate of every Ukrainian is of fundamental importance," the message emphasizes.