- GOVT PERMITS UP TO TEN EMPLOYEES OF EXPORT COMPANIES WITHOUT DEBTS, WITH AVERAGE WAGE OF UP TO UAH 20,000 TO TRAVEL ABROAD FOR UP TO SEVEN DAYS FROM SEPT 1 – SVYRYDENKO 19.08.2022
- Russian troops mount artillery attack on Marhanets, two people wounded – regional administration 19.08.2022
- Ukrainian air defense artillery forces eliminate five Russian drones, one Ka-52 helicopter in four days 19.08.2022
- PRESS RELEASE: Lawless actions of Bureau of Economic (In) Security of Ukraine: AMIC ENERGY will appeal against groundless and illegal seizure of real estate 19.08.2022
- Reintegration Ministry transfers UAH 1.5 mln to families of Ukrainian citizens illegally imprisoned in Russia 19.08.2022
Any further aggression against Ukraine would have significant consequences and carry heavy price for Russia – NATO Secretary General
KYIV. Jan 8 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Any further aggression against Ukraine would have significant consequences and carry a heavy price for Russia, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has said.
“So today, Ministers stressed that any further aggression against Ukraine would have significant consequences and carry a heavy price for Russia. Allies continue to stand with Ukraine. We fully support its sovereignty and territorial integrity,” Stoltenberg said in a press conference following the extraordinary meeting of NATO Ministers of Foreign Affairs held in Brussels on Friday.