- Volume of domestic air traffic in summer of 2021 increases by 3% compared to summer of 2019 – Infrastructure Ministry 20.09.2021
- Ukraine strengthening air defense system in northern regions – Defense Ministry 20.09.2021
- Odesa Port-Side Plant again stops operating – first deputy director 20.09.2021
- Death toll from Perm University attack climbs to eight 20.09.2021
- Ukraine extradites ex-military police chief to Georgia 20.09.2021
Almost one third of prosumers of private solar power plants in Ukraine connected to DTEK Grids
KYIV. Sept 13 (Interfax-Ukraine) – In January-June 2021, some 1,784 new home solar power plants were connected to distribution system operators of DTEK Grids.
According to the company’s press service, thus, the total number of private solar power plants connected to DTEK Grids Distribution System Operators is 10,280 objects, which is 29.3% of the total number of prosumers (both producers and consumers) in Ukraine.
According to the Ukrainian State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving, more than 35,000 private solar power plants have been installed in the country.
The company said that most of the private solar power plants are connected in Dnipropetrovsk region (DTEK Dnipro Grids) – 940 private solar power plants (total number – 4,986).
Other distribution system operators of DTEK Grids also maintain positive dynamics of connection to power grids: DTEK Kyiv Regional Grids – 332 new solar power plants, total number – 2,667; DTEK Odesa Grids – 256 new (total number – 1,505); DTEK Donetsk Grids – 248 new solar power plants (total number – 883); DTEK Kyiv Grids – 18 new solar power plants (total number – 240).