- Zelensky announces good news from front 28.09.2022
- Zelensky congratulates Giorgia Meloni, her party on their victory 28.09.2022
- WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2022 28.09.2022
- French investigators to help Ukraine with documenting crimes in Izium, identification of victims – Colonna 27.09.2022
- Zelensky, Stoltenberg discuss situation on battlefield, further support of NATO for Ukraine 27.09.2022
Almost 800 residents evacuated from temporarily occupied territories of Kharkiv region, third of whom children – Synehubov
KHARKIV. Aug 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Monday, August 15, some 784 more people were evacuated from the temporarily occupied territories of Kharkiv region, said head of the Regional Military Administration Oleh Synehubov.
"Some 784 people were taken out of uncontrolled territories, 261 of whom are children. I thank all the volunteer organizations that are involved in this, as well as Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for the Reintegration of Temporarily Occupied Territories, Mrs. Iryna Vereschuk, under whose auspices we are organizing this process," Synehubov wrote on his Telegram channel.