- At UN General Assembly, Poland's President said about unfair attitude of northern Europe countries to Ukraine 22.09.2021
- Zelensky not changing his schedule in New York due to assassination attempt on his aide 22.09.2021
- Zelensky considers reaction of various political, financial groups to limit their influence in Ukraine as likely version of attempt on Shefir 22.09.2021
- Official exchange rates for CIS as of September 22 22.09.2021
- National Bank of Ukraine's official rates as of 23/09/21 22.09.2021
Agro-industrial complex of Sumy region raises UAH 930 mln of investments in Jan-Aug
KYIV. Sept 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Sumy region in January-August 2021 attracted UAH 930 million of investments (48% of the planned volume) for the development of its agro-industrial complex, UAH 682.6 million of which was directed to the purchase of agricultural equipment, and UAH 152.4 million – for the development of the agricultural market infrastructure, according to the website of the Department of Agro-Industrial Development of Sumy Regional State Administration.
The major investment projects carried out over the specified period include construction in the village of Viazove by the private production commercial enterprise STS (part of the Swiss grain trader Trans Trade Holding S.A) of the first stage of the elevator complex with a capacity of 25,000 tonnes. The plans are to increase the capacity of one-time storage of the complex up to 100,000 tonnes.
According to the department, in Sumy region, the third stage of construction of additional capacities of the elevator of Krolevetsky Feed Mill LLC with a capacity of 120,000 tonnes is ongoing, as well as construction of two mini-elevators of Seim-Agro LLC for 7,000 tonnes and Ukraina LLC for 5,000 tonnes.
As specified, the livestock sector of the region in January-August received UAH 86 million of investments, in particular, a milking parlor with the capacity of one-time milking of 500 cows was put into operation at Veleten LLC (Hlukhiv). Moloko Vitchyzny LCC is reconstructing a farm for 2,000 cows in the village of Maryivka.
The food and processing industries have attracted UAH 4.5 million of investments since the beginning of the year. In particular, Elite-Oil LLC (Romny) is building an oil extraction plant with a processing capacity of up to 600 tonnes of sunflower seeds per day. The state of readiness of the object is 86%.