- Zhovkva: Start of negotiations on Ukraine's accession to EU is investment in secure future of Europe 29.03.2023
- Potential value of 2023 harvest corresponds to 2022 indicators – Ministry of Agrarian Policy 29.03.2023
- Second stage of testing Ukrainian-made women's military uniform to be completed by end of May – Defense Ministry 29.03.2023
- Retail turnover in Ukraine in 2022 21.4% down – statistics 29.03.2023
- Imports of drugs to Ukraine 38% down in 2022, exports of Ukrainian drugs 24% down – study 29.03.2023
AFU repulse over 90 attacks of invaders over day – General Staff
KYIV. March 15 (Interfax-Ukraine) – On Tuesday, March 14, the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) repelled more than 90 enemy attacks in Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, Maryinka and Shakhtarsk directions, the General Staff said.
“Over the past day, the main goal of the enemy over the past day continued to be attempts to reach the administrative borders of Donetsk and Luhansk regions. To this end, it concentrated his efforts on conducting offensive operations in Lyman, Bakhmut, Avdiyivka, Maryinka and Shakhtarsk directions. Thanks to professional and coordinated actions, our defenders repulsed more than 90 enemy attacks in the indicated directions,” the AFU said in Facebook morning report.
Aviation of the Defense Forces in 24 hours delivered nine strikes on the concentration areas of the occupiers, three strikes on the deployment sites of the enemy air defense systems and three strikes on other important objects of the occupiers.
Missile and artillery units hit three enemy personnel concentration areas, three command posts of Russian army units and a deployed enemy air defense position.