- Brussels calls recent anti-corruption investigations as ‘positive signal’ 03.02.2023
- Progress in provision of weapons by France to Ukraine is inevitable, we will hear about results in near future – Stefanchuk 02.02.2023
- SBU detains employee of Ukroboronprom, who works for Russia’s military intelligence 02.02.2023
- USA imposes sanctions against 12 companies, 10 individuals who help Kremlin evade sanctions 02.02.2023
- Russian troops continue preparations for offensive in separate directions – AFU General Staff 02.02.2023
AFU destroys a plane, three helicopters and five UAVs in 24 hours – General Staff
KYIV. Jan 25 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The Armed Forces of Ukraine destroyed nine air targets of the occupiers during the day, the aircraft launched 11 strikes at the places of accumulation of manpower and enemy air defense systems, the General Staff has reported.
"Our defenders destroyed the SU-25, three Russian KA-52 attack helicopters, three Orlan–type UAVs, one Merlin-type UAV and one Lancet-type UAV," a message posted on Facebook on Wednesday morning says.
It is also noted that the Aviation of the Defense Forces over the past day inflicted eight strikes on the enemy’s concentration areas, as well as three strikes on the positions of its anti-aircraft missile systems.
Gunners and rocket launchers hit the enemy’s control point and nine areas of concentration of the occupiers.