- Putin disagrees with Erdogan on UN SC reform: veto right cannot be scrapped 21.10.2021
- Zaporizhia Iron Ore Plant increases production of iron ore by 7.1% in Jan-Sept 21.10.2021
- Ukraine's military development by NATO already taking place, it's real threat for Russia – Putin 21.10.2021
- Congress of Servant of People party to be held in mid-November – Korniyenko 21.10.2021
- Stefanchuk: No one tells me which TV programs to attend 21.10.2021
Actual price of oil in Ukraine up by 5.9% in Sept
KYIV. Oct 12 (Interfax-Ukraine) – The actual selling price of oil and condensate used in setting the subsoil royalty in September 2021 amounted to UAH 14,035 per tonne, which is 5.9% more than in August (UAH 13,251 per tonne).
The relevant data were published on the website of the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine on Tuesday.
As reported, in January 2021 the actual selling price amounted to UAH 11,114 per tonne, in February – UAH 12,302 per tonne, in March – UAH 12,832 per tonne, in April – UAH 12,605 per tonne, in May – UAH 13,257 per tonne, and in June – UAH 14,140, in July – UAH 14,008, and in August – UAH 13,251 per tonne.