- Ukrainian volunteers face problem of bringing humanitarian aid into country – experts 22.05.2022
- Another Russian ship destroyed off Snake Island coast – Defense Ministry 07.05.2022
- Zelensky indicates the need to eliminate queues at gas stations – meeting of President’s Office with Cabinet 07.05.2022
- Sumy region shelled by Russian aircraft, serviceman of Border Guard Service wounded – regional authorities 07.05.2022
- Air defense shoots down Russian missile over Poltava region – head of regional administration 07.05.2022
According to partner intelligence services, Russia intends to declare full-fledged war on May 9 – Shmyhal
KYIV. May 6 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Prime Minister of Ukraine Denys Shmyhal says that according to partner intelligence services, Russia has intentions to declare a full-fledged war on May 9.
"According to partner intelligence services, Russia has such intentions to declare a full-fledged war on May 9. Such conversations, we understand that there are, such opportunities are being discussed in the top political leadership, according to partner intelligence services. We will see if this happens," Shmyhal said on briefing on the results of the working visit to Poland.
The Prime Minister noted that if such a scenario occurs, it will be another confirmation that Russia has declared war on the civilized democratic world.
"Ukraine will defend its freedom, its territory, its sovereignty, the lives of our families and our land. In any case, we will fight until complete victory over the occupier," he said.