- Cost of housing construction under ‘Biden’ project will be $750/sq m – Academy of Construction 17.06.2022
- Ukraine’s Construction Academy offers format of 8-apartment buildings for rapid housing construction 27.05.2022
- Fund for Reconstruction, Development of Ukraine plans to create rehabilitation center for civilians, military persons in country’s west 27.05.2022
- Mobile hospitals can temporarily replace destroyed ones – opinion 27.05.2022
- KNUCA to prepare bachelors under reduced three-year program 27.05.2022
About 24,000 Ukrainian teachers move abroad because of war – Shkarlet
KYIV. May 4 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine Serhiy Shkarlet says that about 24,000 Ukrainian teachers have moved abroad because of the war.
"As of today, approximately 24,000 teachers who left the territory of Ukraine have become registered," Shkarlet said on national telethon Wednesday afternoon.
The minister also reported statistics he received from Poland’s education minister.
In particular, 40,000 Ukrainian children have already been enrolled in kindergartens in Poland, 140,000 in elementary school, 20,000 in high school and 500 students.
"But 40% of all children are taught in Ukrainian-speaking classes, particularly in Poland," said the Minister.