- День народження Інтернету 17.05.2022
- "Хостмайстер" посилив захист інфраструктури за допомогою Hideez 07.05.2022
- У Чорнобаївці російські окупанти призначили "голову адміністрації" територіальної громади, працівники сільради відмовилися від співпраці з ворогом 07.05.2022
- НАСТУПНИМИ ПІСЛЯ ЦИВІЛЬНИХ З "АЗОВСТАЛІ" МАЮТЬ ЕВАКУЮВАТИ ПОРАНЕНИХ І МЕДИКІВ – ЗЕЛЕНСЬКИЙ 07.05.2022
- Наступними після цивільних з "Азовсталі" мають евакуювати поранених і медиків – Зеленський 07.05.2022
EducationUSA Outreach Coordinator
Educational Outreach Coordinator reports to the EducationUSA Ukraine Manager. The incumbent works alongside the EAC staff in Kyiv and Program Managers in Washington, D.C. This is a full-time 40-hours a week position.
This is a temporary employment till 31 September 2022 with an extension contingent on additional funding.
● Maintaining virtual and in-person outreach projects for Ukrainians in Ukraine and abroad including travel to different regions of Ukraine when possible.
● Planning all regular and special EducationUSA events at America House and other locations monthly. Coordinate with guest speakers, as appropriate.
● Coordinating U.S. colleges and universities visits.
● Coordinating EducationUSA Boot Camp program implementation.
● Coordinating EducationUSA Ambassadors programming and supporting their outreach activities.
● Developing and maintaining contacts with outreach stakeholders including American Corners, youth centers, local schools and universities, businesses, etc.
● Performing data collection on outreach participants and maintaining databases with appropriate information on users of EducationUSA services.
● Maintaining regular communication with other American Councils offices, PAS/U.S. Embassy, ECA and the Regional Educational Advising Coordinator.
● Assisting during planning and implementation of all EAC annual events, such as U.S. Education Fair, International Education Week, Alumni Fair, Pre-departure Orientation, and others.
● Conducting virtual and in-person presentations on the application process to U.S. colleges and universities, as assigned.
● Providing in-person and virtual advising on the educational opportunities in the U.S. to students, parents, and professionals, including advising students enrolled in the Competitive College Club.
● Providing full support to EducationUSA Ukraine Manager upon request.
● Adhering to all American Councils office policies and guidelines as set forth by the Country Director and D.C. office.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Education or Communications or a relevant field.
● Verbal and written fluency in English and Ukrainian.
● Preference will be given to applicants with experience with the U.S. educational system and/or U.S. Department of State educational exchange program(s).
● High level of attention to detail.
● Excellent time management, planning and implementation, analytical, and computer/internet skills.
● Demonstrated commitment to international education and cultural exchange.
● Strong cross-cultural and communication skills.
● Experience in planning conferences, workshops, and other public events.
● Knowledge of U.S. and Ukrainian education systems.
● Ability to forge and develop connections and work cooperatively with partners and stakeholders from various sectors including higher education communities, government, and private companies.
If you are interested, please submit a COVER LETTER with a current CV no later than May 15, 2022 via email: [email protected]. Please specify the title EducationUSA Outreach Coordinator in the Subject line.