- Чому не можна, щоб телефон лежав поруч із увімкненим ноутбуком 24.05.2022
- Українські волонтери стикнулися з проблемою ввезення до країни гумдопомоги – експерти 22.05.2022
- День народження Інтернету 17.05.2022
- "Хостмайстер" посилив захист інфраструктури за допомогою Hideez 07.05.2022
- У Чорнобаївці російські окупанти призначили "голову адміністрації" територіальної громади, працівники сільради відмовилися від співпраці з ворогом 07.05.2022
Chemonics International Inc.
SCOPE OF WORK
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Content writer
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Short-term (till November 30, 2022).
The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a five-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
TCA will support the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine (OPG) through an embedded team of communications experts that will provide ongoing daily support to help document and investigate war crimes. The term of the specialists’ contracts is 6 months, with the possibility of extension for another 6 months. Each member of the team is expected to provide a monthly report on the implementation of the scope of work, which must be approved by the representatives of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine and TCA. The Final report must be approved by representatives of the Office of the Prosecutor General of Ukraine, TCA, and USAID.
- Development of communication strategy to support documenting Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine under Communications Team Lead supervision in cooperation with the OPG communication team
- Implementation of communication strategy of support of documenting Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine
- Creation and implementation of the media plan to support of documenting Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine on national and regional levels
- Preparation of message boxes for weekly communications
- Development of thesis and talking points for speakers for public events, interviews
- Development of informational materials, press-kits, and other written content
- Ensure spotting and prompt response to critical publications in media about documenting and investigating Russia’s war crimes in Ukraine
- Planning and implementation of OPG’s media events
- Work in the office of the OPG in Kyiv
- Report to TCA and to the OPG
- Provide written reports on a weekly, monthly, and as requested basis on the progress of their work within the OPG.
Expert Profile or Expertise required
- Master’s degree preferred (preferably in communications, law, economics, marketing or other relevant field related to PR and Communications)
- Professional Ukrainian writing and speaking
- Advanced English writing and speaking
- Strong facilitation and communication (written and oral) skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven organizational skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proactive, results-driven approach, track record of successfully working in reform-driven environment
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision but within the respect of given constraints and guidelines
- Advanced computer literacy
General professional experience:
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in communications
- Experience in legal communication or human rights will be an advantage
- Proven experience of successful communication campaigns and strategic communication leadership
- Experience of work with government bodies is a plus
To apply, please submit your application via the following link no later than May 09, 2022 Apply to join the USAID Transformation Communications Activity in Ukraine (smartsheet.com)
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.